Time to let go.

Thursday, October 01, 2015

It has been a long time

I apologize for not updating this blog in a long while. I just haven’t had anything to write about. I am still single and occasionally see my friends with boyfriends.  

I am not happy with my love life but do not feel ready to do anything about yet.  It does get lonely I will admit that. The fact that I do not know too many people around here is partial to blame.

If you are exhausted with your efforts to date and meet someone I am going to offer you some advice. 

This should be a no brainier. Put yourself first. Yes, that’s right. Be your own best friend. Treat yourself, respect yourself and people will notice your confidence.  

Tackle a new project or learn a new language. Do something that helps you grow as a person. You will be busy with your own life you will not have the time to sit around and feel bad about yourself for being alone.  

Remember self-confidence is sexy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts